You can't escape it. It's like the monster under your bed; when you finally think it's gone, it creep out from under your bed and scares you again.
I absolutely hate being stressed. I get moody and I am mean to my friends. Lately, I have been stressed a lot. I have had my IB application to finish, friend problems, volleyball tryouts, softball, homework, tests, and my mom's boyfriend. There's too much going on! My saneness balloon is going to pop. I just want to grab my hair and pull it out but the roots. I can't take it anymore! This isn't healthy. On top of it all, I think I am getting sick, again. What am I going to do?
Almost everyday this week, I have cried after school. I think I am losing it because stress usually doesn't do this to me. I need time to relax. Can't vacation come any sooner?
God, school is tearing me up. We have like everything going on at once and I have to spend all of my extra time working on everything. I need to get good grades this year but it's been much harder. I actually retake tests this year. I know it's crazy.
Because of school, I've had friendship problems. I haven't been able to talk or hang with anyone and people are getting frustrated with me. I haven't been myself lately either. I can't think straight and I have said some things that were wrong. To everyone who I have been mean to lately, I am sorry. I am not putting other people first like I usually do and I will stop being moody.
Stress needs to exist though. If we didn't have stress, we wouldn't have peacefullness right?


1 people cared:
i know exactly how you feel. and if you ever need to talk, whether it be school or people relate, i'm here for you... i love you manda~~~and eat those gummy vitamins so you don't get sick ^-^
Post a Comment