BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Delay....


Whoo-Hoo! Today is a two hour delay. Thank you snow! But what do you know? I can't sleep hahaha. Man! On delays, I always plan to sleep in but I never can. Now I am going to be all tired and stuff today at school :( O well. At least I have time to work on my homework.

Oh, and I am going to curl my hair today for like the first time ever! I hope it turns out good but idk... haha. I will put a picture of it on my next post. I can never do it though because I don't have enough time to experiment...

Anyway, I can't think of-- WAIT! I forgot! Today is a regular scheduled day. No testing today so do your homework if you are reading this.

Today should be a good day (at least I hope). I'll blog again soon :) Bi for now.

0 people cared: