So yesterday, my dad told me he was gonna take me this weekend to get my hair cut. I am trying to decide what to do with it. On one hand, I want to cut it really short (like at my chin) and layer it and cut my bangs. I think it is so cute that way. Plus, it's different and if I dont like it, it'll always grow back. When it's short, it takes me 15 minutes less to do so I can sleep in. This is my hair now:

On the other hand, I like it long and just want to trim it. I think it looks pretty and I like the long pony tails. But, it's a hassel in the mornings. Plus, summer is coming and I want it short for this hot season.

1 people cared:
i like your hair short... i can't wait to see it ^-^
Post a Comment