BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Drifting


After reading my friend Quinn's blog, I have a few things to say about the people who are making a big deal over losing friends. This is kinda mean so no one has to read it.
Ok so for one, these certain people need to suck it up. Someone isn't really a true friend if they call you a bitch behind your back or if you fight with them every day. It's not worth it to cry over them. Friend will always come and go.

Second, most of these people don't know what true heartbreak is. God! Sometimes it just pisses me off. I bet mostly everyone who complains about this stuff didn't have to move all the way across the state they are living in and leave all their friends behind. Can you even think of that? Everyone is making a big deal about the IB program is going to ruin friendships, but it's not. We still live by each other and can still hang out. When I moved from where I was born, I left everyone. My friends and I couldn't even hang anymore because I was all the way upstate. Not to mention, I am not friends with most of them anymore. I cried and still cry over losing those people because I know we would still be friends today.

Third, people think their lives suck. Oh get over yourself. Are your parents divorced? Did you have to leave all your childhood friends behind never to see them again? Did your Uncle and Great Grandma just die? Do your parents talk s#*t about each other to your face? No, I didnt think so. Your lives don't suck. Mine doesn't either but sometimes I just hate everything and everybody. I sometimes wish that I stayed where I used to live. Maybe my parents would still be together. Maybe there wouldn't be so much drama. Maybe, I would be happier....

No, moving was a part of my life and it has helped to shape who I am. No one here in the town I live in now, or anywhere for that matter, knows who I really am and what happens in my life. I bottle it up so no one feels sorry for me. I hate being pitied most of the time. No one knows what hurt I have seen or been through. You cant even see it in my eyes because I don't let it show.

I never want anyone to pity me because I don't want people to think I am one of those people who makes a big deal over everything and who thinks that their life is terrible. I have learned to put everyone else before me. Everyday, I shield my emotions with a mask so I am the happy person everyone knows even when I want to break out and cry.

Sure, it's not good always to bottle it up but that's the way I am...... My feeling are my own and I keep them to myself. My life sure isn't perfect but I keep riding on through like more people should do.

My advice is to think more about others and less about yourselves. You can do more good that way and you don't have to bring people down with your bad attitudes. Think, your life doesn't suck.

2 people cared:

Kayla said...

but its good to have those emotions come out. when i was sad at lunch the other day, i didn't hold it in. and neither should you. if you have anything that you need to get out, my shoulder is ready for you. i also hope that i do get to know who you really are...love you manda

anna said...

wow, you're a deep person, amanda.
but if you didn't move you wouldn't know me and jeremy you too bestest friends in the whole wide world. it's okay to show your feelings but you're not the only one that holds them in i do too so no worries.
it's just healthier to let them out. <3 anna (: