BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mending


Friendships appear, live, and strain to survive, but what happens when the just give up and break? Most just stay broken, turn into hatred and never stitch themselves up. If people do decide to mend what once was, they usually live to see that the stitches are stronger than what held them together before.


A couple nights ago, an old friend sent me a text. What started as an awkward conversation turned into a time that we took to catch up and thread our needle to start stitching up our friendship. We stayed up until like 9:30 pm (I think...) talking and catching up. I'd missed her and ever since we had not been the best of friends, I felt like there was a piece of me missing and now it has found its way back to me.

I know that we are not completely there yet but I think in a little time we can be back to what we were before our friendship broke.


If you are reading this, you know who you are and I am super happy that we are talking again and I really did miss you.


And to everyone else who might be reading this that I have been in a fight with, I am trying and I hope I can mend our friendship like I have with others. I love you all, even if we are not on the best of terms at the moment and I cherish your friendship.

1 people cared:

Anonymous said...

i kinda know what you mean...but it also depends on what happened.~~ there are a few things that people did me, and now i don't want anything to do with them// i guess what i'm saying is that i don't have the time or drive to sew...