BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Friends

I am so confused...

Lately, I have been hangin out with new people and my old and still friends seem to like it but I know they don't. It seems like they aren't being honest with me since they don't have my full attention pointed on them. I still hang with them as much as I used to but they don't see it that way. I love my friends and want keep them close to my heart but lately, I just can't. You wouldn't believe how many friends have deserted me alone this year and all the heartaches I have been through. I am hesitant about giving up my trust because I can't stand ache that can be a result.

I know the people who will stay with me the rest of this year, but what about after that? High school is a big leap and we may take it holding hands but in the end, some will have to be let go. I hate thinking this way but I know it's going to happen. I want to get close with the good friends I have now but I can't see them torn away from me like so many have been before.

I don't know what to do.....

2 people cared:

Anonymous said...

you got to get a better pic of me ^-^

Anonymous said...

Hey find a freind that will invite you in when when you need help. Find a friend that will help you when you fall and not just laugh at u. That's a true friend.