Being happy is like an illness. Once you get it, it's hard to get rid of unless something fights it off.
I love this feeling and since it has been rare lately, I was so happy today when I woke up. I don't even know what it was but I guess I just woke up happy. Throughout my day, I have kept up being happy and I made a lot of people smile. I am in a wonderful mood and I love it. I have been singing to the radio, giggling when it's ok to, and smiling all day. Nothing can put a damper on my mood.
Here is a poem I wrote since I am so happy:
I love this feeling and since it has been rare lately, I was so happy today when I woke up. I don't even know what it was but I guess I just woke up happy. Throughout my day, I have kept up being happy and I made a lot of people smile. I am in a wonderful mood and I love it. I have been singing to the radio, giggling when it's ok to, and smiling all day. Nothing can put a damper on my mood.
Here is a poem I wrote since I am so happy:
Bliss
Loving life so deeply
Should be something everything has
To feel the pings and pops inside
It drives me nuts and shows what I hide
This special feeling never is the same
But when it is time for it to show itself,
Your grief and anguish just fly away.
You know it's there when nothing can bring you down.
So share a smile, a grin or whatever you can spare,
because everything deserves to feel this way.


2 people cared:
that picture made me giggle ^-^
and i like that poem
i'm going to send you a new pic of me
Post a Comment