Ok so I know I haven't written in forever but I am so frustrated.
So this weekend, we had a tournament. At the tournament, we won our first game. Not only was it the first game of the tournament but it was our first win ever. Cool right? Anyway, then we got beat by Crush. Man that team is so stupid! We shoulda beat the s*%t out of them, but no. Our team from the morning was gone. Vanished. Amscray. We showed up and were a team that our coaches were embarrassed to be on. It sucks so bad. We were missing ground balls, pop flies, and catches. I'm not saying that I did better than everyone because I didn't. I let balls by me, and I hit pretty crappy besides the one hit that ended up being a double.
Still, we should've been able to pick ourselves up the next game and we couldn't. We played Quinn's Nevada Lightning Team and got beat. A lot of it I am putting on myself though. I was behind the plate and should've been calming everyone down and I didn't. If anyone on Storm is reading this, I'm sorry. Beside that, the ending score was like 17 to zip. Sucks.
Then, ending our run, we played Crush again. The first inning was amazing. Three up, three down, and we got hits. Then it went down hill. They took advantage of our faults and beat us. There's nothing more to be said.
After everything, my coach made us run. I'm not talking about just a jog, I'm talking about sprints. The whole time he was yelling at us and screaming his guts out. Barely anyone could breathe. It didn't help at all.
I don't think it was completely fair to make us all run that much. Some would've been ok but not that much. At the end, I couldn't breathe at all and I'm in pretty good shape. It sucks. I need to go blow off some steam.....
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Ahhhhhh!!!
Posted by Lilfink at 4:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 people cared:
AMANDA!!! you did great and its the first year too, everyone sucks their first year.and on the brightside you beat crush yesterday:):)oh yeah and just to tell you after we scored all those runs in the first inning, we only scored like one more in the whole game because we got too cocky and stuff bleh...:)
Post a Comment