BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Relief


Everything in my life has been running on a mountain lately but right now, its hit a smooth path. I am so relieved that I got into IB. Thats over and done with. No more stressing over high school. Whoo-hoo!

Next, my grades are good (not that they ever aren't). I'm not really even trying and I am exceeding.

Also, most of my friend troubles are gone. I am getting along with people because I am bottling it up again. I guess if thats what it takes then i'm committed to it. I hate fighting with people and there are a lot of girls I actually want to fight right now. This has never happened until late this year. What's going on? Is this happening because I am bottling thing up? O well. I can behave myself and not get into fights. I mean who could take me? Lol.


..... But with relief, there's more stress. Lately my stresses have been about softball. I am competing for a catchers postion and I wont let it go! Plus, they are dividing us into teams on Tuesday and I am afraid that I am gonna be on the bad team. GOD! I hate having to wait. It's killing me. And on top of it all, I killed my knee. It doesnt hurt anymore but my dad wont let me go to my optional practice tomorrow. Now how am I going to get that position??????????

4 people cared:

Quinnayy said...

Good job amanda! i know you'll make the good team-what talent is there on storm? hahahahahaha sorry jkjkjk you guys are great...i guess hahahahaa sorry my team sucks too not that i called your team sucky hahahhahaa ok ok not funny and you know its ok if you dont make it becuase its just softball you know its fun! for me i guess. sometimes. i dont really care that much. ok well good luck and youll find out tomorrow or next tuesday whenever you find out haha

Quinnayy said...

oh and your picture is soooo funny! haha

Lilfink said...

thanks quinn. your right. softball is just for funn

Kayla said...

i sure hope that you don't bottle yourself up from me.....