BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm done with guys

Sweet. Loving. Cute......Stupid. Selfish. Jerks. Players.........


Man I hate stupid guys. You hang out with them and start to like them but for what? They pretend to like you for a while and then leave without saying goodbye if they dont get what they want.


My love life lately has been at an all-time low and I can honestly say that I dont really care anymore. I hate getting hurt so Im just going to stop putting myself in the postion where I am most vulnerable. I can live without having a boyfriend, right?


Who am I kidding there is no way to get guys out of my life. I'm just the kinda girl that guys like to play with and I hate it. Why cant there be a sweet guy who actually likes me for who I am out there? I'm sick of players and want someone who has meaning behind what they say.


Does that even make sense? Well I definitely cant live with guys, but I could never survive without them.

1 people cared:

Sianne I Am said...

I'm sorry Amanda-duh. You'll find him, I promise. You just have to go through a lot to get a lot. You know? I mean, you don't just pick up a softball one day and turn into Jackie Vasquez. You don't just grab a deck of cards, hope you pull a two of spades, and get it. It could take up to 52 tries. Some times you'll get close, like a three of spades, or a two of hearts, but its not exactly what you wanted. Don't settle for that three. I mean, look at me... I've been through SO much shit. Jesse was my two of hearts, Ryan was my three of spades... Now I'm with Jake. I'm sure I'll go through more cards before I find that one I've been looking for. It just takes time. And maybe a couple tears. But you'll find him. :)

♥♥♥